Remington Model 700 XCR Tactical Long Range 300 Win Mag

Saturday, January 19, 2013

High School Reunion Shoot - 900 & 1550 Yards

Like so many others, facebook has allowed me to reconnect with many old friends and classmates. Some I haven't seen in over a decade. It's amazing how people change. The way we look, the things we value, our personalities, prejudices and what we enjoy. Growing up I enjoyed hunting and therefore shooting, but nothing to the extent that I do now. A shared love for the sport drew a few old classmates together over the past year. During Christmas 2012 we realized that most of us would be back home visiting family and we should take the opportunity to get together for a shootout. 

Here is a video of some of our adventure. Thanks Geddy, Cody & Jimmy for an awesome day of shooting and camaraderie. Best class reunion you could ever plan. 

Did I mentioned we pushed our skills and rifles out further than ever before - 1550 Yards! 


No comments:

Post a Comment